State to state, city to city, neighbor to neighbor. Only the latest US News from Syndicated World News will keep you updated. Our content is updated every 30 minutes to make sure you have the freshest information at your fingertips before, during, and when your day is over. Reliable unbiased information.
- Public health experts fear the pandemic is about to become much worse after Thanksgiving gatheringson Nov 26, 2020 at 6:03 pm
• AstraZeneca hopes the world can focus on its positive vaccine news. But experts fear a lack of transparency has clouded that
- AstraZeneca hopes the world can focus on its positive vaccine news. But experts fear a lack of transparency has clouded thaton Nov 26, 2020 at 6:28 pm
When the British-Swedish drugmaker AstraZeneca announced on Monday that its experimental coronavirus vaccine is 70% effective on average, the world exhaled a collective sigh of relief and stocks rallied. Another vaccine with promising results had arrived.
- Haunting video shows what dying of Covid-19 could look likeon Nov 24, 2020 at 10:25 pm
An ICU doctor posted an unfiltered simulation of the last things a person might see before dying of Covid-19.
- LA restaurants get creative to survive new Covid restrictionson Nov 26, 2020 at 7:39 pm
When Los Angeles County announced Sunday it would once again close restaurants for indoor and outdoor dining, General Manager Ellen Rehak sat down with the owners of L&E Oyster Bar for a difficult conversation: Could they justify keeping their doors open?
- Hospital CEO out for refusing to wear mask after having Covidon Nov 26, 2020 at 2:49 am
Former Sanford Health CEO Kelby Krabbenhoft wrote an email to 50,000 employees saying he wouldn’t wear a mask after having Covid-19. Hospital employees were appalled and now he’s out of a job.
- Your phone can send you an alert if you were near someone who has coronaviruson Nov 26, 2020 at 7:20 pm
As new coronavirus cases explode nationwide, health officials are turning to cell phones to help slow the spread of infections.
- Trump’s holiday message contradicts experts’ warningson Nov 26, 2020 at 12:29 pm
President Donald Trump’s annual Thanksgiving proclamation calls for Americans to “gather” for the holiday, even though federal public health officials have explicitly warned against it.
- In a 5-4 ruling, Supreme Court sides with religious groups in a dispute over Covid restrictions in New Yorkon Nov 26, 2020 at 7:58 pm
• READ: SCOTUS ruling on dispute from religious groups over Covid restrictions
- Biden to face test over access to sensitive information as he inherits Trump’s secret serveron Nov 26, 2020 at 7:38 pm
• Analysis: Biden’s wins in the center prove Trump’s solid base isn’t enough • Trump administration removes experts from Defense Policy Board
- Joe and Jill Biden: Our most important Thanksgiving traditionon Nov 26, 2020 at 7:31 pm
This Thanksgiving, tables throughout our country will have an empty chair.
- CNN’s Baldwin delivers powerful message about 2020on Nov 26, 2020 at 8:04 pm
CNN’s Brooke Baldwin says healthy and safe Americans should be thankful on Thanksgiving because a pandemic-ravaged year shows us that things can change in a matter of moments.
- TikTok owner gets another week to sell its US businesson Nov 26, 2020 at 8:06 pm
TikTok’s deadline to finalize a US buyer has been extended for the second time in less than a month.
- Mayor tells residents to stay home for the holidays, then flies to see his familyon Nov 26, 2020 at 1:30 am
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock is apologizing for flying to see his family hours after encouraging Denver residents to avoid Thanksgiving travel. CNN medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner responds.
- NRA says it’s aware of ‘significant diversion of its assets’ in tax filingon Nov 26, 2020 at 3:20 pm
The National Rifle Association says in a tax filing that it became aware of a “significant diversion” of its assets in 2019 and previous years, and that its current president has paid back nearly $300,000 plus interest in funds for the expenses, according to the filings.
- Keilar calls out GOP senator over ‘cheap shot’ at Biden’s pickson Nov 25, 2020 at 8:33 pm
CNN’s Brianna Keilar calls out Republicans for “cynically poking” at the Ivy League educations of President-elect Biden’s Cabinet picks.
- Disney is laying off 32,000 employeeson Nov 26, 2020 at 6:03 pm
Walt Disney Co. is laying off 32,000 employees, about 4,000 more than previously announced, as the coronavirus pandemic continues to hammer its parks and resorts business.
- Analysis: How Michael Flynn perfectly explains Donald Trump’s presidencyon Nov 26, 2020 at 2:27 am
• Analysis: The pardons begin with Flynn … and could end with Trump pardoning himself • Trump announces pardon for Michael Flynn in tweet