State to state, city to city, neighbor to neighbor. Only the latest US News from Syndicated World News will keep you updated. Our content is updated every 30 minutes to make sure you have the freshest information at your fingertips before, during, and when your day is over. Reliable unbiased information.
- Taxes are due tomorrow. Here’s how to file for an extensionon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- The beloved Dyson Supersonic hair dryer is at its lowest price everon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Mother’s Day is around the corner. Here are 50+ thoughtful gifts she’ll loveon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- 50+ products to make your life easier and our planet cleaneron Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- The 2024 presidential alternative many voters will wanton Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- The 10 best Amazon deals to shop this weekon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Podcast: One country musician is calling for other artists to oppose assault rifleson Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Everything you need to know about Way Day 2023, Wayfair’s biggest sale of the yearon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Dominion still has pending lawsuits against election deniers such as Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powellon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- We stopped using aluminum foil for cooking and you should too. Here’s what to use insteadon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Composting is an easy way to reduce food waste. Here’s how to do iton Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Bidets save you money and reduce waste — we tested the best options out thereon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Russia is ‘going backwards’ in equipment and deploying post WWII-era tanks, according to Western officialson Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
• Jailed Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich denied detention appeal in Moscow • Putin visits Russian troops at military headquarters in Kherson • Watch moment WSJ journalist appears in Russian court
- The 7 best high-yield savings accounts of April 2023on Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- 42 of the most useful travel products you can buy on Amazonon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- A head-to-toe guide of how men should dress this spring, and where they should shopon Dec 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm
- Married Teacher Accused of Sexually Abusing Teen in Her Car and Planning to Elope with Her: Prosecutorson Dec 7, 2023 at 6:02 pm
- DeSantis names president he’d take inspiration from — and it’s not one you’d expecton Dec 7, 2023 at 5:32 pm
- Trump appeals ruling rejecting immunity claim as window narrows to derail federal election caseon Dec 7, 2023 at 5:25 pm
- University of Pennsylvania board of trustees holds emergency meeting after president Liz Magill’s disastrous testimonyon Dec 7, 2023 at 5:20 pm
Business News Latest headlines for business news around the world.
- U.S. poised to approve first gene-editing treatment in breakthrough for sickle cell patientson Dec 7, 2023 at 2:14 pm
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected to approve exa-cel for sickle cell disease in what would become the first marketed medicine to use CRISPR.
- Biden administration asserts power to seize drug patents in move to slash high priceson Dec 7, 2023 at 2:00 pm
The Biden administration unveiled a new framework outlining the factors federal agencies should consider in determining whether to use march-in rights.
- ‘Wonka,’ ‘The Color Purple’ and ‘Aquaman’: Warner Bros. releases dominate Decemberon Dec 7, 2023 at 1:00 pm
The last weeks of the 2023 box office will be dominated by Warner Bros. as it brings “Wonka,” “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” and “The Color Purple” to theaters.
- Wall Street CEOs try to convince senators that new capital rules will hurt Americans as well as bankson Dec 7, 2023 at 12:03 pm
The heads of America’s largest banks, including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Goldman Sachs are seeking to dull the impact of the new rules.
- McDonald’s to open first CosMc’s spinoff restaurant this weekon Dec 6, 2023 at 11:17 pm
The burger chain is positioning CosMc’s as a fast, convenient way to grab a pick-me-up snack or coffee.
- AbbVie to acquire neuroscience drugmaker Cerevel Therapeutics for $8.7 billionon Dec 6, 2023 at 10:06 pm
The deal is AbbVie’s latest attempt to expand its drug pipeline as its top-selling treatments, such as Humira, face generic competition.
- McDonald’s aims to open nearly 9,000 restaurants, add 100 million loyalty members by 2027on Dec 6, 2023 at 9:51 pm
After 2024, McDonald’s is targeting systemwide sales growth of 2.5% in constant currency.
- Disney+ adding Hulu integration as streaming bundles accelerateon Dec 6, 2023 at 8:51 pm
Disney had previously offered a bundle of Disney+ and Hulu, but Wednesday’s release is part of a push to integrate the two platforms.
- Walmart CEO says consumers may not be as resilient next year, even as deflation starts to showon Dec 6, 2023 at 4:59 pm
In a CNBC interview, Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said the discounter is gearing up for a year when it faces tougher comparisons because of falling prices.
- Walmart’s hiring and wage pressures have eased, CEO sayson Dec 6, 2023 at 4:49 pm
Walmart CEO Doug McMillon also said artificial intelligence is changing employees’ roles across stores and in warehouses.
- Women’s sports, NFL’s Swift bump and Messi helped define a big year in ticket sales, StubHub sayson Dec 6, 2023 at 2:00 pm
StubHub is out with its Live Experiences Report which outlines some of the biggest influences in ticket sales for 2023.
- Mortgage refinance demand jumps 14% as rates fall to lowest point since Auguston Dec 6, 2023 at 12:45 pm
After hitting 8% in October, the rate for the popular 30-year mortgage is heading back down toward 7%.
- CVS to change how it prices prescription drugs with new pharmacy reimbursement modelon Dec 5, 2023 at 9:04 pm
CVS’s new effort aims to do away with a complex model that typically determines how much pharmacies get reimbursed and how much patients pay for medications.
- Activist investor urges Disney to add Trian’s Nelson Peltz to its boardon Dec 5, 2023 at 9:02 pm
Activist investor Ancora wants Trian’s Nelson Peltz to join Disney’s board.
- Charter shares plunge after chief financial officer says company may lose broadband subscribers in fourth quarteron Dec 5, 2023 at 9:00 pm
Charter shares plunged after its chief financial officer said the company may lose broadband subscribers in the fourth quarter.