- Hunter Schafer’s Sheer Blue Dress Looks Like an Actual Waterfallby Matthew Velasco on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:00 pm
The model and actress provided a lesson in see-through dressing on Wednesday.
- Pre-Fall 2024: The Best Looks From the Fashion Collectionsby W Staff on Dec 7, 2023 at 9:57 pm
Plus more of the best looks from the in-between season.
- Kristen Stewart’s Rock & Roll Boots Totally Transform Her Tweed Dressby Matthew Velasco on Dec 7, 2023 at 9:19 pm
The actress put her twist on punk for Chanel’s Metiers d’Art show in Manchester.
- All the Must-See Art Shows and Events of 2023 (So Far)by Maxine Wally, and ,Andrea Whittle on Dec 7, 2023 at 9:08 pm
From Calida Rawles’s haunting works at Lehmann Maupin to Christian Ludwig Attersee’s paintings and mixed-media works at O’Flaherty’s.
- Dua Lipa and Adele Are Literal Royalty In Gold-Trimmed Power Looksby Matthew Velasco on Dec 7, 2023 at 7:19 pm
The singers shared a sweet moment together on Thursday.
- Nicki Minaj’s Best Red Carpet Looks Are the ‘Pinkprint’ of Out-There Fashionby Carolyn Twersky on Dec 7, 2023 at 5:57 pm
The rapper’s best red carpet looks prove she helped pave the way for bright, unique style.
- Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper Dating Rumors, Explainedby Matthew Velasco on Dec 7, 2023 at 5:43 pm
The actor’s ex, Irina Shayk, also showed her support.
- Ottessa Moshfegh on Filming ‘Eileen’ and Casting Anne Hathawayby Claire Valentine on Dec 7, 2023 at 5:33 pm
The cult-favorite author discusses casting Anne Hathaway and Thomasin Mckenzie—and how they brought her unique story to life.
- Donald Glover’s ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ Reboot: Trailer, Cast, Release Dateby W Staff on Dec 7, 2023 at 4:52 pm
The series is a loosely based reboot of the iconic 2005 movie that gave us Brangelina.
- What Were Taylor Swift, Robert Pattinson & Suki Waterhouse Up to In NYC?by Matthew Velasco on Dec 7, 2023 at 4:43 pm
The stars stepped out in New York City for the premiere of ‘Poor Things.’
- Kristen McMenamy Stars in a Tim Walker-Lensed Campaign for Zara Atelierby W Staff on Dec 7, 2023 at 4:02 pm
Plus more of the season’s latest openings, designer collaborations, and launches.
- SCAD at Miami Showcases Jewelry and Fiber Designsby Erin Cunningham on Dec 7, 2023 at 3:44 pm
SCAD is teaming up with global fair and forum, Design Miami, for the fifth time to highlight work by alumni in an immersive display.
- Emma Stone Tops Off a Sheer Yellow Dress With a Y2K Flower Chokerby Matthew Velasco on Dec 7, 2023 at 3:17 pm
The actress was joined by her co-stars, Taylor Swift, and more in New York City.
- How Emma Stone’s Poor Things Character, Bella Baxter, Came to Lifeby Carolyn Twersky on Dec 7, 2023 at 2:00 pm
The film’s hair, makeup, and prosthetics designer Nadia Stacey and costume designer Holly Waddington discuss creating looks for an otherworldly adult baby.
- For Esther Kim Varet and Joseph Varet, Home Is Where the Art Isby Jori Finkel, and ,Angela Hau on Dec 7, 2023 at 1:00 pm
With their gallery, Various Small Fires, the couple are bringing fresh energy to the L.A. art scene. Their home is a testament to their creative acumen.
- Emma Corrin’s Best Red Carpet Looks are Perfectly Britishby Carolyn Twersky on Dec 6, 2023 at 9:27 pm
From well-tailored suits to oversized collars, look back at the actor’s standout fashion.
- Artists and Collectors Kicked off Miami Art Week at an Intimate Dinner for the ICA Miamiby Andrea Whittle on Dec 6, 2023 at 8:07 pm
Hosted by ICA Trustees Maky and Kris Hinson and presented in partnership with W and Instagram, the event honored artist Charles Gaines.
- Kim Kardashian’s Sequined Clutch Looks Like Cinderella’s Lost Slipperby Matthew Velasco on Dec 6, 2023 at 8:01 pm
The reality star’s accessory was not what it initially appeared to be.
- ‘The Holdovers’ Star Da’Vine Joy Randolph Is Every Womanby Michael Cuby on Dec 6, 2023 at 7:24 pm
With ‘The Holdovers,’ the actor hopes more matriarchs feel seen.
- Willow Smith’s Shirtless Suit Look Exposed Just Enough Skinby Matthew Velasco on Dec 6, 2023 at 7:23 pm
A new version of business chic.