There’s always something happening in the Middle East. It is a geographical area that has been at the forefront of the news cycle for generations, and the events there effect the entire world. Things change fast and without much prior notice. Syndicated World News keeps you informed with unbiased reliable information.
- UN Security Council to consider urging Gaza ceasefireon Dec 8, 2023 at 4:00 am
The UN Security Council meets on Gaza Friday under acute pressure from Secretary-General Antonio Guterres and will vote on urging an immediate ceasefire after weeks of ruinous war.Even though the civilian death toll in the Palestinian territory is mounting and living conditions are described as catastrophic amid Israel’s bombardment, the outcome of the session is up in the air.
- No surprises in store as Egypt heads to pollson Dec 8, 2023 at 2:00 am
Egypt is gearing up this month for a presidential election certain to win incumbent Abdel Fattah al-Sisi a third term in office, despite rising public discontent as the country faces its worst ever economic crisis. From Sunday through Tuesday, Egyptians aged 18 and above will be able to cast their ballots for one of four candidates — former army chief Sisi, in power since he deposed elected Islamist president Mohamed Morsi in 2013, and three other relative unknowns.
- Re: Israel rounding up hundreds of Palestinian boys, men and disappearing themby GenAndJuice on Dec 8, 2023 at 12:26 am
Its Lubavitch not Lubavich…and his title was Rebbe because he was the leader of a Chassidic community.Are you sure your Jewish?.
- Re: Israel rounding up hundreds of Palestinian boys, men and disappearing themby GenAndJuice on Dec 8, 2023 at 12:07 am
Instead of simply replying to you about how ridiculous the goal of “eliminating Hamas” sounds to me, I’ll take a different approach:I’d like to just honestly ask you how you think it is possible to “eliminate Hamas”…not the people currently fighting…but Hamas itself…meaning the ideology and all the anger that got Hamas elected in the first place. I’d really like to hear how you think that is even possible.Yes, you could kill all the people who hold those views, but does that just magically make all the people who agreed with Hamas outside Palestine change their views about “Israel”? Won’t those people just create a new Hamas?By my way of looking at it, the entire world has been watching this and their views of “Israel” have never been worse. I can’t even imagine trying to debate someone online now if I supported “Israel” and trying to go back to the former list of “good things about “Israel”…like “Israel is a democracy”. As far as I can tell, hasbara has just given up completely on that because it would take all of about 5 minutes to find news articles where “Israel” did all manner of insane things to prisoners…and the West Bank settlers are going on a rampage while the police are only protecting part of the people…and Israeli citizens are getting locked up for saying the wrong things online…and all these things combined just make calling “Israel” a democracy sound comically incorrect…as in people would just assume that you must be joking if you said it.So…is this goal of eliminating Hamas just another lie from “Israel” or can you truthfully say that it is even possible? And I guess a second equally important question is how will “Israel” know when they have accomplished it? Are they going to run brain scans on people to see if they are silently harboring ill will toward “Israel”?
- Re: Son of Israel Minister killed in Gaza battles – statement – Middle East Monitorby Not a fan of Israel on Dec 7, 2023 at 11:24 pm
Demons in Hades? I thought they’d all moved to Israel.
- Re: Hamas says rape harassment of Israel aim to tarnish group’s ‘humane treatment of hostages’ – Middle East Monitorby Grisha-Luba on Dec 7, 2023 at 11:05 pm
Jealousy will get you nowhere, Mahmoud.
- Re: Hamas says rape harassment of Israel aim to tarnish group’s ‘humane treatment of hostages’ – Middle East Monitorby Robert Browning on Dec 7, 2023 at 11:02 pm
Tell me you do not crave Moshiachian girth, tell kyke tell.
- Re: Rabbi unveils controversial perspective: Zionism and the core of Israel’s warfareby Robert Browning on Dec 7, 2023 at 11:02 pm
You gotta stop masturbating in public.
- Re: Rabbi unveils controversial perspective: Zionism and the core of Israel’s warfareby Robert Browning on Dec 7, 2023 at 11:01 pm
You know the girth, you love the girth, you need the girth right or wrong Christ killer?
- Re: Rabbi unveils controversial perspective: Zionism and the core of Israel’s warfareby Robert Browning on Dec 7, 2023 at 11:00 pm
Do you or do you not crave Moshiachian girth?
- Re: Israel rounding up hundreds of Palestinian boys, men and disappearing themby Grisha-Luba on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:48 pm
At least you have a good sense of humour. Good for you
- Re: Gaza has gone ‘far beyond’ a humanitarian crisis – medical charity MSF – Middle East Monitorby Grisha-Luba on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Obviously, you did a piiiss poor job of educating your savage Hamas friends not to mess with the Jews. The primitive 7th century Invented beoble were not going to release the hostages and those alive may yet be saved. Hopefully, the Gaza beoble will pay a high enough price that any future attacks will be prevented whether By Hizzbullies or other Mooslime states. Israel is not finished yet with the PA Aarabs or Gaza.
- Re: Gaza has gone ‘far beyond’ a humanitarian crisis – medical charity MSF – Middle East Monitorby Debbie on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:34 pm
Theyre probably dead. Israel has been bombing tunnels shut and started drowning whoever is in them with sea water which may destroy the land for years.One article said they watched a militant drown. I dont see how but there you have it.Theyre probably dying horrid deaths with the men, women, and kiddies in Palestine.Oops!!??
- Re: Islamic group condemns Israel for allowing Jerusalem settler marchby tzatz on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:20 pm
Jerusalem is the undivided Capital of Israel … full stop
- Re: UN chief warns Gaza war may aggravate threats to global peace, securityby tzatz on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:17 pm
Ok … that’s your opinion
- Re: Al-Qassam Brigades’ snipers target several Israel soldiers, military vehicles across Gazaby tzatz on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:16 pm
Ok … now that’s realIsrael has fought / continues to fight / will fight it own battles with the arab / muslims who choose to attack
- Re: Turkiye and Greece leaders meet in Athensby tzatz on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:13 pm
I like Mitsotakis … he’s well educated and rationalI wish him continued success in making Greece ‘great again’BUT …Erdogan can’t be trusted … full stop
- Re: Student wearing ‘Allah’ necklace attacked in school in Germany – Middle East Monitorby Debbie on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:01 pm
- Re: Al-Qassam Brigades’ snipers target several Israel soldiers, military vehicles across Gazaby Debbie on Dec 7, 2023 at 10:00 pm
Yes but the military weapons plus ships plus air surveillience equals big powerful military backing.Sorry. LOL.
- Re: UN chief warns Gaza war may aggravate threats to global peace, securityby Debbie on Dec 7, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Well, i think Israel is killing the hostages.