State to state, city to city, neighbor to neighbor. Only the latest US News from Syndicated World News will keep you updated. Our content is updated every 30 minutes to make sure you have the freshest information at your fingertips before, during, and when your day is over. Reliable unbiased information.
- The US faces Iran in a match charged with political tension. Nothing less than a win will suffice in the winner-takes-all match.on Nov 29, 2022 at 7:11 pm
- England takes a knee before starting another match. Here’s whyon Nov 29, 2022 at 3:09 pm
- Analysis: Did US Soccer just score an own goal?on Nov 29, 2022 at 1:18 pm
• Iran threatened families of national soccer team, according to security source • US to play Iran at 2 p.m. ET in politically charged World Cup match
- Hear why American formerly imprisoned by Iran hopes they beat the USon Nov 29, 2022 at 9:34 am
Jason Rezaian is a global opinions writer for the Washington Post and served as the post’s correspondent in Tehran, Iran, where he he was unjustly imprisoned for more than a year. He speaks to CNN’s Paula Newton about why he’s rooting for Iran in the US-Iran game.
- Qatar World Cup chief says between 400 and 500 migrant workers have died in projects connected to the tournamenton Nov 29, 2022 at 1:34 pm
World Cup chief Hassan Al-Thawadi said that between 400 and 500 migrant workers have died as a result of work done on projects connected to the tournament — a greater figure than Qatari officials have cited previously.
- Cristiano Ronaldo thought he’d scored record-equaling goal — but it wasn’t to beon Nov 29, 2022 at 3:20 pm
As he sprinted away to the corner flag with his arms spread wide on Monday, Cristiano Ronaldo thought he’d leveled Portugal great Eusebio’s record as the nation’s all-time World Cup scorer.
- A slow, quiet death for an iconic chainon Nov 29, 2022 at 1:30 pm
• Exclusive: Bank of America CEO predicts two years of pain ahead in housing market • Kroger and Albertsons want to create a grocery empire. The last supermarket mega-merger backfired • Opinion: 125 billionaires control this part of our future, Abigail Disney writes
- DNA match reunites daughter with her family 51 years after she was kidnappedon Nov 29, 2022 at 11:40 am
• Three people found sitting on ship’s rudder survived an 11-day voyage from Nigeria
- Video: Georgia governor asked if Herschel Walker shares his values. Hear his replyon Nov 29, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia sits down with CNN’s Kaitlan Collins to discuss his state’s runoff Senate election between the GOP’s Herschel Walker and Democratic incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock.
- ‘Die Hard’ and ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ actor dead at 66on Nov 29, 2022 at 4:03 pm
Clarence Gilyard Jr., the actor best known for playing computer hacker Theo in “Die Hard” and naval flight officer Marcus “Sundown” Williams in “Top Gun,” has died at the age of 66.
- Analysis: Kevin McCarthy’s excuses for Donald Trump don’t check outon Nov 29, 2022 at 6:38 pm
A week after Donald Trump dined with White nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy finally addressed the controversy.
- Why most men have too few close friendson Nov 29, 2022 at 9:55 am
Friendships aren’t just about those you sit with on the school bus or play alongside on your childhood baseball team — they are a core component of the human experience, experts say.
- England and Wales are no longer majority Christian, census data showon Nov 29, 2022 at 3:19 pm
England and Wales are no longer majority Christian, and are slightly less White than a decade ago, newly released 2021 census data show.
- Man plunges into the ocean as proposal attempt goes terribly wrongon Nov 29, 2022 at 4:52 pm
“Will you marry me?” turns into “engagement ring overboard!” CNN’s Jeanne Moos reports on a Titanic proposal.
- A family was exposed to toxic mercury levels. Experts say it’s from beauty creamson Nov 29, 2022 at 3:43 pm
• Mercury found in some beauty products can enter the bloodstream, the brain and breastmilk
- Will Smith, opening up about Oscars slap, tells Trevor Noah ‘hurt people hurt people’on Nov 29, 2022 at 5:02 pm
Will Smith opened up to Trevor Noah about the now-famous slap at the Oscars in March during an appearance that aired Monday night on “The Daily Show.”
- Watch ‘The View’ hosts scramble to turn off phone’s ring tone live on airon Nov 28, 2022 at 8:21 pm
During a live broadcast of ABC’s daytime talk show “The View”, multiple hosts scramble to turn Joy Behar’s phone silent after it keeps going off.